THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yes I Do, as a matter of fact!!!!!

No matter how you get it shipped,DO NOT SAY IT"S A SMOKER OR GRILL!!!:icon_shy
Really,if a dispicable Dock Hand see that,ya know:tsk:.
Ther's a lot of 'em out there too:mad2: , I'd plan on goin' getting it in person:doh: LOL
If ya get it(and I hope you do-I was just funnin'ya),
have a lot of fun and,

Thanks for the info, brethren. I considered some great cookers such as a Lang, a Spicewine, a Backwoods, and several others. It came down to a Lang or a Jambo because I really want a horizontal cooker that I can burn oak and hickory in.

So, after a lot of consideration, I settled on a Jambo pit due to several factors including timing and some others. So, it has to be shipped to Virginia from Texas. Jamie Geer has been very responsive to my inquiries and questions and seems to be willing to help me get the pit shipped safe and sound.

Truth be told, I will probably end up with several of the other smokers before I'm too old and gray to cook any longer just because you can't have too many BBQ smokers, can you? :p

Back