Shhh Chilli secrets revealed.

I will be making this tomorrow with 3# of left over brisket subbed for the burger and sausage, if its looking a bit thin I will throw in some ground meat as well. Pron will be incoming.

Awesome,., I am looking forward to hear how everyone likes it and Pron is always needed.. CHecked my keyboard and yup no typo.. No Beans nedded :p

Sounds good. Will try. Wife doesn't like kidney beans so she will be happy. I put beans in according to who is eating it. It is not ruined either way for me.

Well last night I made the chili, I will start off by saying I like beans in my chili, this chili doesn't need it!

The differences in my chili vs the recipe, I used 46oz regular V8 and 18oz of spicy. Also didn't use burger or sausage and did 3lbs of leftover comp brisket. Ok now for the pics!

Everything laid out:
picture.php

Brisket cubed:
picture.php

Veggies sweating:
picture.php

Spices:
picture.php

Finished product:
picture.php

My bowl:
picture.php

Overall the flavor is spot on, just the right amount of heat, super chunky. I was impressed with this recipe! Thanks for sharing!

WebberLamp, be ready for this Saturday after our cooks class!

Glad you liked it, love seeing the pics of different ways to prep my chili. Hope to see more on here. Come on guys show me what you did with my chili

Back