THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

tom b

somebody shut me the fark up.
Actually it was a plan. After I showed Mrs.B the new Traeger Timberline 1300 she had to have it. I stopped by the BBQ store to put down a deposit, there had been a waiting list, but they had one in stock :clap2: So I bought it:clap::clap: I have to clean out my truck and will pick it up this evening. Assembly tonight hopefully and seasoning tomorrow. I will try to figure a way to get up some pron. :whoo: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer:

Congratulations on the new cooker!

Try postimage, it's very easy to work with and resizing is a snap if you need to!

Feeling the love on the Brethren. Thank you to all. here are some pics of the build: (Thats if I can get photobucket to not be huge Dou$#@'s)

Here is the old one leaving home:

Out with the old in with the new

Watched the video on youtube like 5 times and it really went together easily in about an hour.

Done

Thanks for looking and we are gonna do some cooking now!!!

Back