She Ain't Pretty - But She's CHEAP

For a minute there I thought you were talking about my old high-school "standby".

But that is a very, shall we say, interesting looking cooker. Bet it goes for next to nuthin'.

Some DFW farkers might want to start checking their driveways in the morning:twisted:

Some DFW farkers might want to start checking their driveways in the morning:twisted:

I ws just thinking, I could drive over and pick that up. Maybe for a give away at the next NTX bash:idea:

I'm willing to spend $10 for a laugh or two. If I win....the DFW farker that doesn't volunteer to help me load it....just might find it early some morning.:lol: :cool:

A couple of roustabouts with a winch truck would be the way to go. That thing looks like a top heavy back breaker. 16" pipe 1/4 thick weighs 43 pounds per foot so even if some material is 1/8 you would think 600 to 800 pounds...

What is that?

Don't know if you are asking about a roustabout or a winch truck. A roustabout is an oilfield worker that does a variety of jobs in the oil patch. (verses a roughneck, that would work on a drilling rig) Their truck of choice is a one ton (or larger) flatbed that has folding gin poles on the back. A winchline runs through the A frame and can lift loads for positioning or for hauling.

hydrop3.jpg

Don't know if you are asking about a roustabout or a winch truck. A roustabout is an oilfield worker that does a variety of jobs in the oil patch. (verses a roughneck, that would work on a drilling rig) Their truck of choice is a one ton (or larger) flatbed that has folding gin poles on the back. A winchline runs through the A frame and can lift loads for positioning or for hauling.

hydrop3.jpg
I'm sorry Brother, I was actually refering to the smoker in a poor attempt of being funny.

Better hurry and bid, there's only 1 day 11 hrs left.

Jeez, they are going to pay more for the auction to eBay than with they will get.

Back