THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Norcoredneck

somebody shut me the fark up.
Pellet UDS anyone?
010107010201010301200712076c9a7c0d2b70c1ca0a0031fb.jpg

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/for/501875555.html

That has some interesting possibilities...:p This could be something I implement in my up coming UDS project...kinda pricey though!

I live near Sacramento and this thing has been on Craigslist for over a month off and on. You might be able to get it for a better price. It's either not selling or he's got more than one.

Have talked to the guy. It is not actually for sale. He is supposedly getting a patent for the thing. He keeps posting it trying to drum up interest. Sort of looking for investors. This is kinda what sparked my interest in building a pellet feeder.

Have talked to the guy. It is not actually for sale. He is supposedly getting a patent for the thing. He keeps posting it trying to drum up interest. Sort of looking for investors. This is kinda what sparked my interest in building a pellet feeder.

So how much did you invest?

Not me. Been working on finding a pellet insert to try and make something. Would be interesting to see one though.

Back