Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Sedalia, Missouri Blues & BBQ Festival (June 18-19)

we are making an family weekend of it chris said that we could get in thr afternoon it is my birthday that weekend and my sister and brother in law are spending the weekend with us I can't wait:-D

Is Mr. Big time to good to compete with the little guys?:boxing: I hope he gets 30!

Dude... SERIOUSLY??? I'm coming, okay? There's no big time involved. We ain't done a thing more than many, many other teams do all the time. :roll: The Central Missouri chapter of the MOFOS will just kick my arse same as always!

We've been there before. I find it odd that the payouts not on the KCBS website (as of Friday night anyway) and that its NOWHERE on their website.

Steph, are you and Kyle coming back to Sedalia this year??? We'll bring an extra towel for you!

Dude... SERIOUSLY??? I'm coming, okay? There's no big time involved. We ain't done a thing more than many, many other teams do all the time. :roll: The Central Missouri chapter of the MOFOS will just kick my arse same as always!
Relax there Buddy, you know we love ya! If I really thought you were that good I would not want to compete against you.:p Look forward to seeing everyone, I know its going to be a small contest but it should be a good Relaxing time.

Ques your Daddy is going to try Sedalia this year....looking foreward to meeting a few more bros!

Sadly we will have to bow out of this one do to time and schedule.

Ques your Daddy is going to try Sedalia this year....looking foreward to meeting a few more bros!

doc i feel like i should be towing you on the back bumper me and doc have been to every contest to gether this year

see ya soon doc :icon_shy

SNC is doing it with the family, haven't cooked a comp without the guys since I started out. Should be out there are 2:00pm on Friday. Anyone up for some type of Pot Luck? Also I will bring the GJ for the 9:22 shot at our site.

SNC is doing it with the family, haven't cooked a comp without the guys since I started out. Should be out there are 2:00pm on Friday. Anyone up for some type of Pot Luck? Also I will bring the GJ for the 9:22 shot at our site.

Just for the record I will be there! My wife is the best, I asked her tonight if I could cook it and she said as long as you are home saturday night to go on a deck crawl in our neighborhood I could go! She did say its my fathers day gift! See you guys friday can't wait.

Just for the record I will be there! My wife is the best, I asked her tonight if I could cook it and she said as long as you are home saturday night to go on a deck crawl in our neighborhood I could go! She did say its my fathers day gift! See you guys friday can't wait.

Going to Sedalia is your Father's Day gift??? I would expect a bottle GJ or SOMETHING for the trip if I were you!!! :becky:

Shiggin??

Jeff, I thought the deal was you keep that quite as long as we kept feeding GJ....

What time do you think you will be out there?

Jeff, I thought the deal was you keep that quite as long as we kept feeding GJ....

What time do you think you will be out there?

:biggrin1: I didn't know there was a deal! LOL! Afterall, Jon posted it on Facebook! LOL! I hope to be there around 11 am. Not sure if I'll stay all afternoon though. Will probably go get a little work done there in town after setting up and grabbing a shower.

Well, here we go! Since Big Creek is cooking this, anyone wanna start bets as to what time the rain and storms begin in Sedalia this weekend? Looks like he's now pushing 40 teams with some top notch competition attending! Looking forward to getting started again!!!

Back