Contest Results Sedalia Lions MO Blues & BBQ 6/19-6/20

We are hoping to be rolling in around 1:00 pm. Hopefully things will dry-out before Friday after all this rain we've been having. Like Jeff says...........looks to be a hot one!

Jeff........Sometime when you're not busy I'd like to come by this weekend and check out your cooker. Seen it from a distance, but not close-up. Interested in how it operates. Also, I may be able to pry some sausage making secrets out of ya.? That sausage you did at your contest in April was awesome in my opinion!

Jeff........Sometime when you're not busy I'd like to come by this weekend and check out your cooker. Seen it from a distance, but not close-up. Interested in how it operates. Also, I may be able to pry some sausage making secrets out of ya.? That sausage you did at your contest in April was awesome in my opinion!
for a beer, I'll let you look at mine too! :twisted:
Probably won't be a shortage of spicewine cookers this weekend....4 that I can think of off the top of my head...now if I have to go into my salesman speech, that might cost ya 2 beers....and at 4 beers I'll tell you everything I do....:redface:

Stop on by...

And that sausage wasn't anything I made if I recall what you're referring to. I've never "made" sausage in my life! Was it a fatty or a smoked sausage? I'm thinkingmaybe it was jalapeno sausage Jorge turned me on to during the Royal. GREAT CHIT!

I heard it's going to be so HOT that Vern will probably be running around in the sprinkler in his underwear with my 4 year old. That's just what I heard!!!

I heard it's going to be so HOT that Vern will probably be running around in the sprinkler in his underwear with my 4 year old. That's just what I heard!!!

No pictures....never happened....:eek:

I'm a little concerned about the weather, especially since we just had to replace a pop up from 2 weeks ago. Sedalia get's some pretty funky weather situations. i just want to keep my grand babies safe. I may have to send them to a motel for the night, I don't want them blowing away in a tent.

We're looking at getting there around 8:30 am. I don't know where he got the idea. I think he's the one that will be doing the dancing.

I hope somebody has the Ben-Gay and ice packs handy for Team Q after they break out the hacky!

Results

Overall
GC R Butts R Smokin 673.7146
RGC In Deep Sauce 673.7142
3. Great Grills O Fire 664.5710
4. The Smoking Hills
5. Spicewine Ironworks (Mr. Kick)
6. Mad Hogs & a Englishman
7. Big Creek BBQ
8. Smoke This BBQ
9. Smokin' O BBQ
10. Team Q