THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ahh, I see. Oh well, couple of modifications will still make it work. :)

You can either do what Augie did and build a very hot fire with lump in a kettle, or, if you have a charcoal chimney, just fill it half way with charcoal, fire it up and when it gets blazing hot cook on top of the chimney!

IMGP0714-2.jpg

You can either do what Augie did and build a very hot fire with lump in a kettle, or, if you have a charcoal chimney, just fill it half way with charcoal, fire it up and when it gets blazing hot cook on top of the chimney!

ala mr brown! :eusa_clap

90 seconds a side is almost over cooked! I still have a little YFT in the freezer from my last trip and about 5 filets of Wahoo left.
If I didn't have a fatty on the egg i would be breakin' out a little who!
Looks delicious!

almost overcooked especially if you can't count to 90 twice! :biggrin:

i really need to take my timer and some utensils down there the next time i cook at the bar. they want me to do some deer backstrap this tuesday and it looks like i'll be searing some strip steaks for customers on wednesday. whoohooo!

IMGP0714-2.jpg

Hey, thanks! I went to the lakes yesterday and got my tuna to grill today. I'll give that a shot. Are those sesame seeds all over that one?

Back