Seafood? See food.

Amazingly beautiful cook, it's funny I was just on the Anson Mills site and thought to my self how much better can the Carolina Gold rice be? Si it's worth the price? I see you have the barrel aged aromatic rice have you tried the fresh non aromatic?

Amazingly beautiful cook, it's funny I was just on the Anson Mills site and thought to my self how much better can the Carolina Gold rice be? Si it's worth the price? I see you have the barrel aged aromatic rice have you tried the fresh non aromatic?

Thanks bud! This was my first of their rice products. We don't eat a bunch of rice, so it is worth It to me. On my next order, I'll order this plus the other to try.

Thanks bud! This was my first of their rice products. We don't eat a bunch of rice, so it is worth It to me. On my next order, I'll order this plus the other to try.

I think I'll place an order as well thanks for posting.

Man, I'd crawl over broken glass for a plateful of that food!:shock:

Especially like the Gulf Coast style of doing seafood, having lived part of my youth on the west coast of Florida. NOT battered, NOT breaded, but "dusted" usually with corn flour. Allows a person to really taste the seafood. Great job, both the cook and the presentation!:icon_smile_tongue:

Back