Score

F

frohe

Our friend blessed us today with a Kenmore 2 burner gas grill and a tank full of propane. Thank you Lord!

Anyways, it was missing a few things like a grate for the lava rocks & a rotisserie so off we go this afternoon to get the needed items. Had a great time talking about what the wife wanted for this thing. See, she been after me for a couple of years now to get a gas unit so she can go out, flip the switches and grill a steak or something.

So, with the items in hand, we're back home and make the needed installations and fired that puppy up. Perfect!

Later this afternoon our friend is coming back to have pork steaks, grilled asparagus, grilled cauliflower, grilled tomatoes & grilled mushrooms.

I really hope it turns out okay so the wife is happy and we can say thanks to our friend for getting my butt out of dutch with the Mrs.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would say that is a good friend, plus they know they will benefit from getting to eat good food off of it when they come over to visit..

I would say that is a good friend, plus they know they will benefit from getting to eat good food off of it when they come over to visit..

Yeah, I want him to enjoy my efforts out on the porch. I know he's only had that commercial BBQ stuff so I plan to smoke up some ribs, butt & brisket in the old drum this weekend to let him taste real BBQ.

It's gonna be fun. :-D

Back