Sayville, NY 10/17-19 (2008) 2nd Annual

Thats great! We're definately in!

I like the idea of Sauce too.

Sausage sounds good too, (and this may be a dumb question) but does that mean you would actually make the sausage itself, prepare store bought sausage, or is it your choice?

Thats great! We're definately in!

I like the idea of Sauce too.

Sausage sounds good too, (and this may be a dumb question) but does that mean you would actually make the sausage itself, prepare store bought sausage, or is it your choice?

As long as it's not pre-cooked I think you're fine with store bought. We have a year to figure it out, though.

count on "Out of the ashes BBQ" showing again!!!!!!

i'll get some sleep now for it...

Smokin' Scotmen will be there if Eric can help me figure a few things out. After all, I'm from LI and have all my family there and it woud be great if they could see what it is that we do. Plus it would be great to meet my Brethren brothers and sisters!!!!:cool:

Smokin' Scotmen will be there if Eric can help me figure a few things out. After all, I'm from LI and have all my family there and it woud be great if they could see what it is that we do. Plus it would be great to meet my Brethren brothers and sisters!!!!:cool:
I hope you do!

I'm always looking for help if you want to join team SIDE. Or we'll revive team Ash Hole in an attempt to take down the mighty Poobah.

I'm always looking for help if you want to join team SIDE. Or we'll revive team Ash Hole in an attempt to take down the mighty Poobah.

Lol... Poobah must be taken down:biggrin: Thanks Clint, that's quite an offer, I'm honored!! What I'm waiting to find out is if they will have room for a 37" ft motorhome with a trailor(about about poobah's size) with a 60 Lang in it and either a Spicewine or CTO (Santa hasn't decided yet:rolleyes:) But if they can't I would love to take you up on your offer!!!

Back