THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NotleyQue

Full Fledged Farker
I was searching craigslist this afternoon for a 22.5 inch weber so I can use the lid on my UDS, and an ad for a weber smoker for fifty bucks caught my eye. I called the phone number and the lady said it was a bullet looking smoker. She lived only 20 minutes away, so I went by her house. Sure enough it was a WSM. She didnt have change (I had 3 twentys) so I ended up getting it for 40 bucks. This thing looks like it was used maybe 5 or 6 times.

Very very happy Saturday

2287302500_67d9cdac68.jpg

Nice! I missed one several months ago, 75.00 bucks...looked new...
never saw an ad againg....

That is a great score. I don't know how you guys do it with Craigslist. Do you have an agent or a service running so it notifies you if someone posts to it?

I've been trying to score one of those myself. Been searching high and low. Nice find brother!! I need one for this weekend. Going to the dunes and I need one of those as my portable, take with me anywhere smoker....Congrats!!

Back