Santa Fe Trail & Green Chile Stew

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Traveled a 148 mi loop earlier around the Canadian River stopped and read every Historical Marker. Lots of history. Anyway offered wife a couple gas station Allsups Burritos, she declined. She requested green chile stew/soup made with chicken thighs. Fried chopped bacon and added sorry knife work chicken. Browned and seasoned with Lantana of Texas, Julio’s, Oregano and Sucklebusters Taco Seasoning. Not to much of each. When browned added a jar of Leal’s tomatillos Salsa And a half can of Cream of Celery. Now I would’ve used Grits to thicken but she detests grits and was camped in the kitchen watching me conduct the orchestra that is this MSU semi home made stewp (I did brown bacon and chicken). Three bowls each and done.

Last edited:
Wonder how, long drop egg would go in that bowl

Last edited:
What is MSU again?

msstate_wordmark_maroon_cmyk.jpg

... in "Starkvegas, Mississippi!"

Right? :roll:

Oh...So it's just cooking...

Yeah, but some do better with MSU than others.

I'd wager that if you're a "regular" amongst the Brethren, you're well versed in MSU.

When I first started out, I was very much not... didn't have the experience(s) to "do it live" like many of our grandmothers.

Yeah, but some do better with MSU than others.

I'd wager that if you're a "regular" amongst the Brethren, you're well versed in MSU.

When I first started out, I was very much not... didn't have the experience(s) to "do it live" like many of our grandmothers.

I cant follow a recipe to save my life. So MSU is what I do...

Back