Sams club registering

"Big Guns BBQ

This email is to confirm that you have registered and confirmed your position in the Sam's Club National BBQ Tour event in Pleasantville, NJ on August 25, 2012.

For the Sam's Club National BBQ Tour Rules and Regulations click here.

Good Luck in Pleasantville!"

I tried again and on the fourth try I was successful for Madison, WI! Not sure what was going on the first three times.

Lucky you Ron. I tried for Madison over and over again and it never went through. After that contest was full I switched to the Woodbury contest and everything went through like lightning. This system is complete crap.

Maybe it would make more sense to stagger each region. Have each region 1 open at 8:00 est, then region 2 at 8:30, region 3 at 9:00, and so on.

You would think they'd be prepared for this based on last year's traffic.

Either way I managed to get us registered. See you all in Madison, WI!

THIS WAS HORRIBLE!!! ON WAITING LIST FOR MADISON BECAUSE THE SITE WAS JAMMED WITH TRAFFIC!!!!!!!!! This was poorly designed!!! The web site servers are obviously undersized for the traffic that hit it. They should have staggered the regions either by hour or night so everyone wasn't tripping over eachother trying to get signed in. I started pinging the site at 7:30 Eastern and it was already slow by then. :mad2::mad2:

I got the already registered message the first time i entered my info. they must not have cleared the database from last year. 2nd time i went through it worked and took me to paypal. All paid up and in for Greensboro.

I had my team name, number, e-mail entered for lenexa when it showed 11 teams registered, and then the screen went white, no e-mail or anything. I don't know what happened

Computer kept timing out and took quite a while to finally reload. I am in and confirmed for San Diego. Not many teams confirmed for Region 1 compared to the other regions.
Lady of Q

It says my number is already registered but I never received a confirmation or a way to pay. Does that come through email?

Back