Contest Results Sams Club Regional, Chesapeake, VA

Congratulations to BBQ Guru, Stubborn Bull and everyone else moving on to Bentonville! We had a blast and are psyched about heading to the nationals. Safe travels and see you in Bentonville!

Had a great time getting my butt whipped by some great teams. Congrats to all!

You rocked that chicken though....very high chicken scores. We were 15th in chicken and about 4 points out from first.

Was a fun event, and we were stunned at the results. Congrats to the top ten, especially the NEBS teams moving on: Stubborn Bull, Lo'-n-Slo', Meat@Slims.

Got to speak with the folks from ZBQ a little Friday night, congrats to them for a Big Win! It looks like it is the AR, Sam's finals, and the Jack in the next 5 weeks! A vey busy schedule.

Gave a few 9's in taste and tenderness, but most of the BBQ yesterday was in the 7 range.

..and New London :becky:

Congrats ZBQ and all that worked hard in a wicked tough field. Has anyone ever won their local and regional??? ZBQ is on a roll!!!!!!!

• Thanks
Reactions: CBQ
Congrats to ZBQ, BBQ Guru, the rest of the top ten, and everyone who qualified to compete in this event. As a team only a year old, we were honored to be among such quality teams and have a chance to compete. We'll take our 8th place pork call and experience with us and keep trying to improve. Good luck to everyone as you finish the 2012 year out, especially the top 10 going to Bentonville to compete for national honors and big $$$$!

And we promise to keep it in a red cup Troy!

• Thanks
Congrats to ZBQ and BBQ Guru and the top ten who are moving on. We tanked on brisket. There is always next year.

• Thanks
don't feel bad Rex we tanked in pork. It was good seeing you again. Hope to see you on the trail again.

Tack it was a pleasure seeing you again. I will definitely be seeing you on the trail soon. Need to start saving up for all of my 2013 entry fees. Haha.

I bombed on ribs (what I thought was my best category!). My pork was all 8s and 9s (mostly 9s) but one judge hit me with 776 which destroyed me. Oh well, 2nd competition ever so I can't complain.

Congrats to the top 10 moving on, and especially to Lo'-N-Slo' BBQ and Finn's Finest BBQ! Great to see you guys moving on! :mrgreen:

Congrats to the top 10! We had a great time meeting teams from the east that we hadn't met before. Good luck in Bentonville and bring back the farm to the East Region!

Back