THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Bone to Bark" BBQ

Full Fledged Farker
What's going on with the "confirmed" team situation???? Just over a month til the comp and not everyone has paid yet? How long will they wait to force a full field? Sorry thats a lot of questions, but it's been like that on the website for quite a while!

I think if people pull out, they have to wait to get the next person confirmed.

I know the team names were there a while ago.

wallace

As some of you know, I had to cancel about three weeks ago. At that time there were 10 teams on the wait list. I can't imagine all ten of them in succession turning down an open slot. I do believe payment must be made within 48 hours. So that makes about 30 days (being generous here) for the whole list to decline.

I was number 5 on the list and have not been contacted by anyone at the KCBS. I have decided to move on and attend another event. I know the list will not make it past #8, 4:20Q.
Sal

Sal,
Say it ain't so! I have already made an "executive request" to be next to you guys! :wink:

Lol!!

Mike, get ready! Here we come!!! :wink:

Yeah, I don't have a clue what the problem with the web site is. I know I was able to view the entire list shortly after they had all teams confirmed.

wallace

Yeah, I don't have a clue what the problem with the web site is. I know I was able to view the entire list shortly after they had all teams confirmed.

wallace

That's when I had first viewed the list, and it seems that shortly after that, it reverted to the way it is now.... for a long time! Oh well, guess we'll find out the teams in about 5 weeks.

Back