THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When will the computer "seeding" be done for each of the brackets? I'm curious to see how my own guesses stack up against the supa computa ;)

Region 2 - Austin, TX

After letting the TPX 2500 cool down from processing over 173 sortable fields of Hard Nosed BBQ Data...I bring to you...with a resounding 98.9% accuracy...our highest recording ever...Austin, TX

But first, can Quau fire it back up and chase it down again? Can Johnny Trigg find the magic in those "boots with the fur...with the fur"? Will a couple of other teams sneak in and capture glory down in Tejas? Or could those Jambo driving Ohio City Boys out Jambo Johnny Trigg.

:-D:-DIn a press release from Them Ohio City Boys we issue this statement "We want Jambo pink slips to be put on the table: Ohio vs. Texas. Winner takes it all, loser takes the fall! World Champions...we'll see. To quote Kenny Powers..."set that _ _ _ _ up!":-D:-D

I made that up...we don't need any death threats...again...you know who you are!

Let's Do This!

Region 2 - Austin, TX
1. Quau (Hits a soft draw and takes it down)
2. Blazen BBQ
3. Smoke'n Ice
4. Smokin' Triggers
5. Them Ohio City Boys
6. Grills Gone Wild of Texas
7. Hoggy Style OK
8. Ritter's BBQ Too!
9. Texas Rib Rangers BBQ
10. it aint prime
11. full moon
12. Smokin' Wally's BBQ
13. Sweet Heat Competition Barbeque
14. INHOGNITO
15. Just Smokin
16. BROTHER UBS BBQ
17. Pitmaker - BBQ Addiction
18. Los Primos BBQ
19. BS BBQ
20. lost gonzo bbq
21. Big Bro's Que
22. T & A BBQ
23. South Texas Brew Crew
24. EZ BBQ Bunch
25. Redneck Cooker
26. KABOOSE COOKERS
27. Circle Track Smokers
28. Cosmic Cooks
29. Full Draw BBQ
30. S & S Pit Crew

Region 2 - Midwest City, OK

This one actually crashed the CB4 Super Main Frame computer. It is unable to process data under a 90% accuracy rating and crashed. Luckily, I hooked it up to one of Pelletheads.com Green Mountain Grills (PM Me, please) and it produced enough power to give you a 95.5% accuracy rating.

First, let me say that I am currently having a romantic dinner with my wife aboard Smokey D's G6 as he is mixing us cocktails and singing like Dean Martin...this guy is top flight. Why she sneaks away for a moment before we land in Paris for brunch...I bring you the teams for the 2011 Jack Daniels...I mean the Region 2: Midwest City, OK.

Good Lord! When you see these names, you'll understand why the "worlds second most powerful computer" behind only NASA's...almost blue screened.

You've got the battle of injections: Kosmos vs Butcher
We've got Butcher rolling strong, but did he win??? If Kosmos gets that brisket turned in this week he makes a play at GC...did he win???

Our computer calls 14 teams that could win this one. You could score some big points on some teams that could easily win in some qualifiers...brutal...brutal...brutal.

With that being said...check these teams out!
1. Little Pig Town
2. 4 Legs Up BBQ
3. rbutts rsmokin
4. Butcher BBQ
5. Kosmo's Q (If he gets that brisket in...he jumps up)
6. Dodge County Smokers
7. Stu's Q BBQ
8. jp custom smoke
9. Wildcatters Q crew
10. PigDawg
11. Hog Tide Bar-B-Que
12. Grauers Hog Wash BBQ
13. Hardway Barbecue
14. Jay Willie's Whiskey Pit
15. Pig In! Pig Out!
16. iron wheel cookers
17. HalfSauced Barbeque
18. BUZZARD BAIT BBQ & CHILI
19. Smokin' Leprechauns
20. Macs barbeque
21. HotWire BBQ
22. BURN N' TURN BBQ
23. Flat Broke BBQ
24. RED OAK BBQ
25. Lemonade Louie BBQ
26. Pink Flamingo BBQ
27. Little O's
28. The Cooking Crew
29. Smokin' BBQ Boys
30. JJ's Best

I deserve some death threats after this...863-221-8144. Text me @ 3 am...with your team name and you win a prize. That's when I'm up doing P90x workouts.:-D

You've got the battle of injections: Kosmos vs Butcher
We've got Butcher rolling strong, but did he win??? If Kosmos gets that brisket turned in this week he makes a play at GC...did he win???

1. Little Pig Town
2. 4 Legs Up BBQ
3. rbutts rsmokin
4. Butcher BBQ
5. Kosmo's Q (If he gets that brisket in...he jumps up)
6. Dodge County Smokers
7. Stu's Q BBQ
8. jp custom smoke
9. Wildcatters Q crew
10. PigDawg
11. Hog Tide Bar-B-Que
12. Grauers Hog Wash BBQ
13. Hardway Barbecue
14. Jay Willie's Whiskey Pit
15. Pig In! Pig Out!
16. iron wheel cookers
17. HalfSauced Barbeque
18. BUZZARD BAIT BBQ & CHILI
19. Smokin' Leprechauns
20. Macs barbeque
21. HotWire BBQ
22. BURN N' TURN BBQ
23. Flat Broke BBQ
24. RED OAK BBQ
25. Lemonade Louie BBQ
26. Pink Flamingo BBQ
27. Little O's
28. The Cooking Crew
29. Smokin' BBQ Boys
30. JJ's Best

I deserve some death threats after this...863-221-8144. Text me @ 3 am...with your team name and you win a prize. That's when I'm up doing P90x workouts.:-D

Hope this time I keep my head out of there if you know what I mean...... I'm have been re-born a new Q'er... No Farking around this time! I have a restraining order for Jay Willies and my wife running guard for me. It's going down in Midwest City. No prisoners!

Atleast I hope this time... LOL

Hope this time I keep my head out of there if you know what I mean...... I'm have been re-born a new Q'er... No Farking around this time! I have a restraining order for Jay Willies and my wife running guard for me. It's going down in Midwest City. No prisoners!

Atleast I hope this time... LOL

This is actually a severe medical condition that is going around.

It's called Tuffinitis

Tuffinitis: A virus that makes you take total disregard for how long it takes to turn in a box.

If a video surfaces of you busting into a large closet and staring down a KCBS rep and begging...I'll never let you live it down. Even if you can actually get the box in the bread tray in less than 7 attempts. That was the funniest part of the video (put in here, no down here, no turn it, the other way)...Gold! As a matter of fact...you have reminded me to send Tuffy his video clip from Pigfest...it's been a couple of weeks.

:-D:-D:-D

i would love to see 1 - 30 in the overlandpark kansas bracket....ive see 1 - 15 but not the whole field

This is actually a severe medical condition that is going around.

It's called Tuffinitis

Tuffinitis: A virus that makes you take total disregard for how long it takes to turn in a box.

If a video surfaces of you busting into a large closet and staring down a KCBS rep and begging...I'll never let you live it down. Even if you can actually get the box in the bread tray in less than 7 attempts. That was the funniest part of the video (put in here, no down here, no turn it, the other way)...Gold! As a matter of fact...you have reminded me to send Tuffy his video clip from Pigfest...it's been a couple of weeks.

:-D:-D:-D

If there is a video of me out there I promise there was no begging..At first :icon_shy . Maybe some bribing, though it still didn't work................. :becky:

Last edited:
Region 2 - Overland Park, KS

The full 30:

1. early bird bbq (upsets the tough field)
2. KC Can Crew
3. RIbs 4 u
4. Munchin Hogs @ the Hilton
5. MoKan Meatheads
6. Big Creek BBQ
7. Caveman Cuisine
8. Boondoggle BBQ
9. Four Men and A Pig
10.Pork Me Purple
11. Park Avenue Pork
12. Big Wigs BBQ
13. TEAM OVERSERVED
14. TheSlabs.com
15. Saucy Hogs
16. KC SMOKE DAWGS
17. Yard Time BBQ
18. SMOKE ME TENDER BBQ
19. Sticks-n-Chicks BBQ
20. We Like Big Butts
21. Donkey Punch BBQ
22. B&C Smokers
23. Smokin' Bad Habit
24. Dunn Up BBQ
25. QSS SMOKIN'
26. charisma
27. Masterque
28. postal pork bbq
29. Fullwood Bros BBQ
30. Boo Booz Bbq

"Big Poppa Smokers will give a $25.oo Gift Certificate to the person with the worst record in each bracket"

Now I have a chance..I'm in!

As one of the stronger handicappers in the FBA, I will tell you that the "BBQ Swami" has some serious skills. He is a member of our team but now that he is up north, we only get to cook together about 3-4 times a year.

When we cook together, the tradition is for us to make a drink after turn in's, grab the microphone in our tent and start setting the odds for awards. I have never seen this guy hit at less than 90% and walk away without a pocket full of money. He did all this without the power of the computer bank that he has set up now.

Maybe the guy has too much time on his hands but who am I to judge, he is just that damn good. I would definitely say to participate in this at your own risk because this guy is shark, he knows his BBQ.

I'm not only talking contest results but rubs, sauces, cook classes, injections, etc. We have been able to take his analysis and our participation in Rub's cooking class to cut down our learning curve significantly.

At the end of the day, whether you like him or hate him, he is one of the funniest guys to sit down and split a case of Natty Light with!

Back