Dom
A quick and easy Labor Day dinner on the Blackstone

Tonite's Menu:

Salmon
Thinly sliced Potatoes
Grilled Red Peppers
Rice Pilaf
Mango Red Pepper Relish

The Salmon was seasoned with what is becoming a favorite of mine - Blackstone Tequila Lime.

I started the potatoes and red peppers first, then added the salmon -

8CPXGqt.jpg

The crust is forming nicely and this time I remembered to griddle a lemon to bring out the flavor -

rDDpqaK.jpg

l5KSBrO.jpg

vf2CGNU.jpg

I've begun to prefer griddling the salmon on the Blackstone vs. grilling it on the Goldens'. It's easier to flip, the flesh firms up nicely, the skin gets a wonderful crunch to it. And I don't have to wait nearly as long for a grill to come to temp.

The Mango Red Pepper Relish was simple to make. Fresh Mango chunks, diced Red Pepper, chopped Walnuts and fresh Basil.

Plated pics -

Y6UIGFL.jpg

o26kIKK.jpg

q2Rb080.jpg

3hPLGmZ.jpg

That's it. A quickly prepared Salmon dinner on the Blackstone griddle.

Thanks for checking out tonite's dinner and Happy Labor Day to all the US Brethren!

Regards,
-lunchman

Outstanding. I love salmon. I just warmed smoked three beautiful pieces today. Took them to about 148°. A few degrees hotter than what I wanted

Salmon looks AMAZING, Dom - I'm going to give it a try on the Blackstone next time. :thumb:

Also, my little friend has a word for you:

kbNrvea.jpg

Nice cook, Dom! Never thought of the lemon.
Happy (belated) Labor Day

That I have to attribute to ether Chef Nathan Lippy or Todd Toven from Blackstone videos. The juice poured out of the lemon once heated.

Sometimes you CAN learn stuff on YouTube!

Very nice meal.

I had never considered the BS for salmon but I will try this soon.

Thanks

Back