Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Run For The Ribs, Louisville KY. May 6-7 2011

Will there be presentations like MIM? That will be interesting

I sure as hell hope not. The **** you will be spewing. We won't have a chance....

I am bringing my overalls though.

See you all there! Been a long time since I've cooked in that part of the country. I once cooked one on the shore of the river right under Joe's Crab Shack. I think most of you boys were in grade school at that time.

Phillip, am I set with the partiers or the serious folks? In my younger days it wouldn't have been a hard decision but I ain't as good as I once was.....

We are serious. Serious partiers Thursday, serious cooks Friday until 2pm Saturday, then back to the party. Ray, looking forward to meeting you.

Thanks Dale, I'm looking forward to meeting you guys and a whole bunch of others. BBQ has come a long way up there since I've been gone.

Learned that Dale P will be having a birthday Wednesday. So I'm thinking we'll blame Dale for the hangovers on Friday morning!!:tsk::heh:

Congrats on the Grand Fowl Butt, that is awesome!

I'll be down solo on Thursday to see how things are going.

would like to invite everyone over for our traditional ''911'' shot saturday morning,i think we really have something toast too,i heard they wrapped him in bacon before being dumped at sea......the seals did one fantastic job !!!!! dennis

Traditional? We have Reverend Twyford coming and members of the A-Team that was the catalyst for the 9:22. I am sure Reverend Twyford will address OBL and our troops in his sermon...

Unless Charlie Maurin is pouring the shots you're all following HIS tradition. But I'll have one anyway :)

Ray you are exactly right. I really love original ideas

This is going to be a great event! Really glad we chose this as our opener for the season. Scottie it was great meeting you in Lexington. And it will be fun to meet so many other big names in competition BBQ. Safe travels everyone and see you friday AM!

Back