Rubber Gloves

I can attest that the ones I got from BBS do offer a good amount of deterity and are more than roomy.
I have not tried them with actual food yet, but I suggest if you are in the market for some.................support a Brother. :thumb:

Bob

so...Bob...what have ya been doing with those gloves?

I agree...support the Brethren that sell here...because you know that they support the Brethren...

For a good deal on nitriles, Medexpress.com
We go through about a case a month and the quality is great for the price

I'll throw in a free prostate exam using your pair of gloves if you all would like. I'll be more than happy give you a left and right handed exam and opinion. Just saying!:twisted:

Bob

I'll throw in a free prostate exam using your pair of gloves if you all would like. I'll be more than happy give you a left and right handed exam and opinion. Just saying!:twisted:

Bob

talk about getting MOD'ED by Bob...yikes..:shock:

Bob

YIKES!!!!:eek:

"Using the whole fist there, Doc?"
-Fletch

The above gloves from goldenprotective.com are somewhat stiff, but that can be expected from gloves that have a temp. rating at 450 degrees farenheight.

thanks raco, for the link- but I'm still recommending our Brethren, Big Brother Smoke's gloves.

Well it looks like I need two different types of gloves, one to handle heat and food and one for handling hot rack and ash pans. I purchase some BBQ leather gloves from Lowes but when I went to dump the ash pan my hand got hot. Can someone recommend a heavy duty pair of leather gloves?

Thanks

Eric

What happened, did I scare everyone off?:becky:

Not trying to knock Raichlen's stuff, but the few things I have bought and the many that I have seen up close, lacked in quality in comparison to the price.
Welding gloves will do the job for handling hot grates, I have even handled a hot pizza stone from the grill to the kitchen, but had to hot foot it cause the heat was beginning to make its way through the gloves.

I've also used those cotton gloves that have the rubber coating on the palm and fingers, but uncoated on the top. Those work okay as well, but after a while, no amount of washing will remove the grease etc from the exposed cotton part of the glove.

Chambersuac,

Where can you order the gloves from and what is their temp. rating? The ones from Big Brother Smoke's , that is.

Well it looks like I need two different types of gloves, one to handle heat and food and one for handling hot rack and ash pans. I purchase some BBQ leather gloves from Lowes but when I went to dump the ash pan my hand got hot. Can someone recommend a heavy duty pair of leather gloves?

Thanks

Eric

I use these, though not this saze. Lucked out and got them on Woot. I can lift a hot plate setter out of a 350 degree egg easily. My leather welder gloves were disfigured and almost caused me to drop it.

Amazon.com: Orka Pro Silicone Oven Mitt 17-Inch, Black: Home & Garden@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31xQyM0Y6-L.@@AMEPARAM@@31xQyM0Y6-L

Back