Royal Oak Briquette Sale: 24lbs for $5 at Walmart

I wouldn't go get it if they were giving it away. Not since the Walton family has given millions of dollars to the Clinton Federation and to Hillarys campaign.

No more Wal-Mart for me and my family.

Wow, that's a great price. Even cheaper per lb than KBB during the holiday sales. Never tried the briquettes, but I like their lump, so I'll pick some up tomorrow and give it a shot. Thanks for the heads up!

Thanks for the tip! I saw the post, grabbed my wife and we just got back. Bought 8 bundles. Still had 9 18# bags in the garage and a couple bags of lump, so I about almost doubled my inventory.

Thanks for the tip! I saw the post, grabbed my wife and we just got back. Bought 8 bundles. Still had 9 18# bags in the garage and a couple bags of lump, so I about almost doubled my inventory.

Can you confirm it's a 12 pound twin pack? The online photo shows a different size. My local Walmart is out of stock

Can you confirm it's a 12 pound twin pack? The online photo shows a different size. My local Walmart is out of stock

I can. 2 12# bags, bound together in a shrink wrap package. $5.00 each.

DSC_0665_(2).jpg

DSC_0664_(2).jpg

DSC_0663_2.jpg

My Walmart has never sold Royal Oak...:sad:

Been using Royal Oak Lump in my kamado. Wonder how these briquettes stack up. Looked at older post dating back a few years. Seems a lot of brethren enjoy the Chef Select variety, are these the same? Love the idea of paying less than 21cents a pound.

Thanks for pointing out the sale.

Picked up three twin packs today. Really didn't need it after stocking up on KBB during the Labor Day sale, but couldn't pass up this deal. Thanks, Steve.

Thanks OP

I'm stocked up well between Stubbs and RO lump but this is stupid cheap and I've never used RO briqs so I picked up four bags. The Wally World by work has pallets full of them and RO lump also for $10/big bag.

Wow, someone over at TVWBB found some of these RO twin packs at a Plano, TX W/M for $3. That's only 12.5 cents/lb, less than half the KBB holiday sales. I'd fill up the garage if I could find them at that price!

I looked at my local wal mart and they were not on sale but I believe 8.74 or something like that. I'm going to look at other walmart and hopefully stock up. Thanks for sharing.

Back