THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

rwalters

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Name or Nickame
Robb
...with a good ole’ fashioned protein burger. Sooooo good :)
fca8ba3a06ccc46caae63489c09bd864.jpg

5cfb906ff4f979223745dbf40f5bf08a.jpg

4f3774bc33e62f6fe4c93d6957b4aeb1.jpg

If that's roughing it, I want to rough it every day of the week. LOL

Amazing dude.

Lets play a game on what sauces. I see Ketchup, Mayo, and thousand island? Maybe a spicy thousand island, or yum yum sauce?

Those look amazing! How big is the family?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

If that's roughing it, I want to rough it every day of the week. LOL

Amazing dude.

Lets play a game on what sauces. I see Ketchup, Mayo, and thousand island? Maybe a spicy thousand island, or yum yum sauce?

Thanks buddy! You almost had the sauces right. Replace the thousand with Sriracha Ranch and you’d have it nailed :)

Thanks, Paul! There’s a total of 9 of us. That’s doesn’t include the 2 that have moved out.
#bigfamilycookin’
That is awesome! You never see that anymore. My mom had 11 brothers and sisters. Holidays were crazy when I was a kid.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Those burgers look great! Did you do those on the Mak? I may have to put the 2 Star higher on my list if it can brown and sear burgers that well.

Gawd those look good Robb! Looks like you used the MAK sear grates?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks buddy! You almost had the sauces right. Replace the thousand with Sriracha Ranch and you’d have it nailed :)

Great looking burger.

Hidden Valley Sriracha Ranch is no longer available where I live nor online at Wa-lMart, Target or Amazon. Are you making your own or using another brand?

Thanks,

Robert

Thanks buddy! Yep, the MAK sear grates were in play :)

Jeeze. Kind of makes me wish I went sear grates instead of more capacity with additional racks. Those look amazing...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back