THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RGC last year.... we will be back!!! Partying for my Brother-in-law's birthday. Roots is always fun.

See you there! Our one contest of the year where we have to do a catered lunch for a SPONSOR.

TheSlabs.com will be there. I don't know if my kid'll show up or not......what are we doing for dinner????

I would like to host a potluck, but we will have a bunch of family and friends also at our spot expecting us to have bbq for them friday night.....gotta think on this a while. You want some ribs Friday night Steph?,,,,,LOL

I would like to host a potluck, but we will have a bunch of family and friends also at our spot expecting us to have bbq for them friday night.....gotta think on this a while. You want some ribs Friday night Steph?,,,,,LOL

Ummm, not really, sorry. You keep thinking about it n have your people call my people....lol!

Back