THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.
willkat98 said:
Jorge said:
TK, if I were you I'd be a bit concerned about the interest Bill is taking in your probe.

TK and I saw Phils dirty probe last time. Little of Chad's cooling gel took care of that though :oops:

Ummm...I think I walked in on the wrong end of this conversation.

*backing out of the room*

why say your sorry when your not by the way i dont really care whos looking at whos probe we all have probes and some of us are very proud of them.

tommykendall said:
Maybe I'll graduate this weekend from pitbitch to pitbastard.

Somehow I don't see that happening. Maybe the "Grand PitBitch", or the "Great PitBitch", but not pitbastard. We all know who everyone is talking about when they use PitBitch, "Hey they're talking about TK"

I think you are stuck with it buddy...........
:twisted: Oh grand and masterful, one of a kind, never to
be replaced, I'm heading to the shop, PitBitch
............ :twisted:

That's OUR TK!!!

That is something i cant do. I am much better at eating and drinking then fixing things.

and who's newer than will?? his godfather, that's who!! greetings men, (and ladies, don't want to piss them off!), my names chris, and yes, i held wee willy B. when he was just a babe and did absolutely nothing for the next 30 some odd years.. i did assist with the fire at last years grill kings gig.. poor will... has a hell of a rub, great instincts but couldn't even light a match when he called me last year to help out!! (not stealing your thunder, am i will??, lol) anyhoo.. great group, look forward to learning from you guys.
chris

The godfather will be tending to the smoke again this year and you better be good or you wont get any of that Royal Oak I'm going to win. Maybe just maybe when i sweep all 4 catagories you'll get one of the Weber kettles.
And Chris is being modest I also have a great sauce

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back