Roll Call: Lincolnton, NC Hog Happenin

luv2q

Found some matches.
Who is all going to this comp?

Its going to be a hot and wet one. (thats what she said):mad2:

I should be getting in about 5ish, flying in and the pit is being driven down from Ohio....I do need a lead on decent chicken in the area though......any idea on what time cooks meeting is going to be?

cooks meeting is at 6:00 and I am from the area and have a chix hook up give me a call 919-889-9002

Butts-N-Gutts will be there, Sounds like the weather will be a repeat of last year, Not sure if thats better or worse than 2 yrs ago when it was just HOT, 105 at 8am Saturday. If the weather Friday is like it was the rest of the week, It will either Be a downpour and flood the streets or it will miss us compleatly. @ nights ago my section of the Apt complex was dry, 100 yards down the road there was flooding. Should be a fun one

was great to meet a few new folks that I have not ran across before.....and see some old friends as well.......back to the hotel, rested, and cooled off now.....

Sauced, was good to BS with ya for a while since the rest of the world there was sleeping at 3 am, and Prime, a very big Thank you for the chicken....it was very appreciated, and great quality.....thanks, thanks, and thanks....

Back