THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I too voted for Rod, I recently won my first Reserve grand among 2 teams that were going to the jack, and more that qualified, at Desoto Ks. I was extremely happy to win a reserve championship, and to have Rod come up and shake my hand after it all, was an honor in its self, I just wish I had time to talk to him. I am a young competitor (only 25 years old)and hope to someday be 1/2 as good as pellet envy.

Go Rod !!
Matt Burt
Phat Jacks BBQ

Finally I did the right thing. I just got off the phone with Sybilla Hawkins and im paid. She said I get to vote, but I didnt find out how many votes I get. Fill me in on whats happening. Im ready to vote. Where the heck is my Bullsheet!
Go KCBS

Last edited by a moderator:
The office was instructed, after the holiday break, that any new members or members not in good standing from December 26th forward, were not allowed to vote.

Back