Roadside find

$10! I just paid $50 for one and I got a great deal, your deal is even better.

Although, I think mine may have cost more because it is blue. I hear that is the best color. :p

Here where I live in hurricane alley,(FL) once it hits the curb, It is now City Property, If they catch you takeing things from the trash they can arrest you for theft of city property. Just saying,, If I saw that, you bet your butt, I'd Stop to....

tank

There is no gas in the tank. I'm not sure where to go to get it filled. I know I can exchange my 20lb bottle, but not sure about this little bottle.

Jason

I'd check out Ace Hardware if you've got one near you.
I haven't messed around with propane tanks in awhile, but last time I did my Step Dad had a tiny little bottle, they didn't have a price for the tank he had, but since Ace is a franchised out owner/operator deal I just waited till the owner worked and made a deal with him for my dad.

That's the deal of the century! Clean it up and take some pics so we can see it all shiny...

problem

I seem to have a bit of a problem. No one will fill this bottle. It has a quick disconnect and is supposedly over 10 yrs old. So, how can I change the connection on there so I can take one of the little coleman bottles? I have a ton of those laying around.

Jason

Back