Roll Call. Inside 30 days. River City Round Up 2009

Tom - I'll give you $20 if you do. :twisted: I need Buster off his game.
Ha. Look forward to seeing everyone there. This is a really fun contest and a great venue. We will be pulling in early Friday morning.

Rod you could counter offer the $20 that Plowboy gave. Actually I don't think them and their late night friends will be back. I was hopping to put you next to Musicmanryann, but well . . . ??????

Rod you could counter offer the $20 that Plowboy gave. Actually I don't think them and their late night friends will be back. I was hopping to put you next to Musicmanryann, but well . . . ??????

Hey, I want Scott's spot since he's not returning... however, I'm hoping that he changes his mind.

I might just be Michael and I this year. He's ready for golf cart rides and sprinkle donuts.

Put me between him and Todd so I can shig like no other.

I hope he comes through myself, he is on a roll and would like to see the magic myself.

This is starting to sound like a rigged event. If Big T's wins, I'm launching a full investigation of the RCR practices and financials. I've got latex gloves!

I got final approval from the boss this weekend, we are a go for the end of this month. :) I will put the app in the mail today.

He just picked up two FEC-100's. Dont know if he has a trailer for them yet though.

The FEC's I plan to unveil (possibly) next season. At this point I am not sure what I will be doing with them as far a competition goes. I got them now because it was a good deal, and they will help do a little catering. I will however have something to haul them with as tomorrow we are picking up BBQMayor's toy hauler.:biggrin: That we will be bringing down to Omaha. I am looking forward to it!

I am also looking forward to all the shigging that will be going on. We always love visitors in Big T'z camp, especially ones that bring ice-cold bottles of beer when they visit.:wink:

Hey glad to hear you are in! Looking forward to having you as one of our guests!

I got final approval from the boss this weekend, we are a go for the end of this month. :) I will put the app in the mail today.

The FEC's I plan to unveil (possibly) next season. At this point I am not sure what I will be doing with them as far a competition goes. I got them now because it was a good deal, and they will help do a little catering. I will however have something to haul them with as tomorrow we are picking up BBQMayor's toy hauler.:biggrin: That we will be bringing down to Omaha. I am looking forward to it!

I am also looking forward to all the shigging that will be going on. We always love visitors in Big T'z camp, especially ones that bring ice-cold bottles of beer when they visit.:wink:

Ah, good on the toyhauler! I want any change to your normal routine that I can get. Don't worry about those FEC's. You won't like them. I'd leave em at home, too.

Are the sausage and anything butt categories going in boxes or open garnish?

I sure hope someone knows a good anit-rain dance. Accuweather doesn't look so good for Friday.

Back