Ribs w/ new rub - PRON

indianagriller

is one Smokin' Farker
I picked up a few pounds of my rub from the Co-Packer. This was from the sample batch they made to get the taste right. I think it needs a touch more of sweetness to even out the other flavors, They are making another batch for me to pick up on monday.

I started with 3 racks of St. Louis style ribs from GFS. and ended with these.

IMAGE_105.jpg

And the cut version

IMAGE_106.jpg

Not bad cooked them for 4.5 hours on the drum at 215* they passed the bend test easily. Any Brethren at New Albany next weekend stop by and I have some samples to hand out (of the Rub). If i have any left over I will post it here on a first come first serve basis.

Darn,, Them ribs Look Greattttt..Would love to, but I'm stuck here in FL.

Nice! I can never get my ribs to cut so clean. Mine usually looks like I cut them with a spoon and a rubber mallet.

Looks good. I like that you don't have too much bone showing on them ribs... looks just right to me.

The trick is a VERY sharp knife and use one long motion to cut top from bottom. I slice mine with the bone side towards me so i can see the slight curve of each bone.

Hey there Indianagriller! Ribslook great. I travel to Indianapolis every week. How far is that from where you are? I'm always looking to try new rubs.

Back