THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

smoke ninja

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
"back in the day" I used to cook various meats in different cookers just for fun. these days I I go with what works best. unfortunately my uds is rusted out so i reverted to old ways to fix up some ribs. ribs on the kettle. filled up one third of the base with coals amd a few chunks of hickory wood. lit it with my weed burner, closed things up and let it settle for an hour. ribs cooked for 2 hours then 45 minutes wrapped meat down and then 30 minutes unwrapped meat up and boated in foil.

taste just like I remember. good but heavier smoke than I prefer. still fun getting back to my roots

Since Marty thinks he gets to cherry-pick the bottom rack, I guess I take the top one...

Good looking ribs. I have always wanted to try smoking on my Kettle, but never have. You just reminded me of that and how I need to change it.

well the top rack is just the rib tips. but I'll share since marty is a hog:wink:

See that Marty. That's how you treat a Brethren.

Members - don't hold this against Brother Marty. He's read a lot of his own jokes and it's seriously affected him. :p

Back