Ribs on My Big Boppa Drum!!!

Little Pig Barbeque

Knows what a fatty is.
Name or Nickame
Jesse Robinson
What's up everyone! My YouTube adventure continues with this weeks episode if Little Pig Barbeque and Cooking. I did a fun video this past weekend cooking some St Louis style ribs on my Big Poppa drum. It was the perfect cool day to sip on some bourbon and watch the smoke roll.

The ribs turned out great, but I enjoyed the cook even more. Any UDS I've ever used is a lot if fun, and it honestly does put out the best BBQ aside from a stick burner. The flavor is very unique as you're cooking directly over the coals. This of course is just my personal preference. Did I mention how easy they are to use?

Anyway, check out my video! I'm definately still in the learning process but I'm having a good time doing it. If you like it, subscribe to my channel! I would really appreciate the support.

https://youtu.be/Z19f5c9cGww

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Good video. I don't know why it never occurred to me to adjust the bones when I put the ribs on so they cooked how I wanted.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Good video. I don't know why it never occurred to me to adjust the bones when I put the ribs on so they cooked how I wanted.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Thanks for checking it out. It's a little trick my dad taught me when I was learning to cook.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Back