THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iamuzzyhunter

Full Fledged Farker
This is my second UDS. The first one is now doing duty as my burn barrel. I never could control temps like I should. This one is an open head drum that held honey in its former life. I am using 4 1" inlets and controlling the air with 2" diameter magnets. It works great. I can hold a steady 240 with one hole open for hours. I have 8 -1 /2" holes in the lid which seems to work great as well.

I cooked 4 whole pork center cut rib roasts for a dinner at church tomorrow. It totaled about 40 lbs all together. I cut them in two to fit on the grate and had to do it in two shifts.

See pics:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/rtw51537/?saved=1

This is my second UDS. The first one is now doing duty as my burn barrel. I never could control temps like I should. This one is an open head drum that held honey in its former life. I am using 4 1" inlets and controlling the air with 2" diameter magnets. It works great.

Ingenious :idea:

2462551310_e06bf9e9cc.jpg

Back