THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R

Rick's Tropical Delight

that cowgirl chipotle slaw is killer! it gets better after 4 days, but i think that's it for it

first, smoke some ribs

buttsbrisketribs-042.jpg

then take the rib meat and place on a bun and top with cowgirls chipotle slaw :biggrin:

ribsandwich-004.jpg

betcha want one!

Yeah share the slaw. Looks awesome and my mouth is watering.

Rick that looks awesome! Glad you liked the slaw.
I had it on some tacos last night. :)

here's cowgirls recipe

Chipotle slaw
1/2 cup mayo or salad dressing
1 chipotle pepper in adobo sauce (more if you like)
dash of salt to taste
minced onion
squeeze of fresh lime juice
1 bag of shredded cole slaw cabbage
Mix and chill

i used a tablespoon of my homegrown chipotle powder and hoochie mama was it hot, so i doubled the recipe except for the chipotle and it was still almost too hot. but on a sandwich, is perfecto :biggrin:

i think it was bestest on day three

Rick that looks awesome! Glad you liked the slaw.
I had it on some tacos last night. :)

i think i might make some of that at the comp this weekend. it's almost too easy and gives big flavor, thanks!

It is easy for such a taste kick. lol

Good luck with it Rick!:cool:

Forgot to mention...it's great on smoked or grilled fish tacos too. :)

It is easy for such a taste kick. lol

Good luck with it Rick!:cool:

Forgot to mention...it's great on smoked or grilled fish tacos too. :)

i've been taking that slaw to work in a small baggie and eating it like chewing tobacco! just a pinch

Never thought of a rib sandwhich. I will have to give that a try.

That saucing looks awesome too. The photo with the ribs on the egg looks like the people who sell eggs should have it in the brochure!!:-D

That looks great........much better than the cold leftover chicken I had:biggrin:

Back