Cooking Class Rhythm 'n QUE teaches "Fundamentals of Championship BBQ", Santa Clara, CA, April 21

Remember, folks, today (March 16) is the deadline to have your enrollment forms and payment postmarked so that you get the Early Bird discount for our class. And please, don't be fooled by the excellent price. This is a full on competition cooking class. We're just compressing things to make it all fit into a single day.

Thanks to all who have already signed up! We're looking forward to seeing you there!

We’ve been asked to provide a discount for spouses that want to accompany their husband to the Rhythm ‘n QUE Competition class. We are allowing the spouse in at the discounted rate of $100.
Less than a month to go, enroll today.

Smitty
Eggs by the Bay

Any Brethren want to meat up for a bite to eat or check out the Smoke on the Mountain event Saturday evening-drop me a PM.
See ya there!

Very impressive group of students, 2 spots left if you are on the fence.

041812aa.jpg

Will be there, sounds as if it will be very informative and a lot of fun. Any other brethren planning on attending? If so looking forward to meeting them and everyone else.:grin:

I was on the fence because of finances, but now I'm out of money so I'll have to pass.

I had the pleasure of attending Vince and Alexa's class on "stepping up your competition" at the NBBQA conference and all I can say is those who signed up for this weekend's class are sure in for a treat! The principles they teach have already helped me in competition. RnQ are two true professionals.

Last edited:
I had the pleasure of helping out at this incredibly information packed competition class this weekend.

At the end of a long day it finally dawned upon me to get a group shot of the Brethren present (my apologies to those who left earlier for not thinking of this earlier).

IMG_1468.jpg

R-to-L: smokinyankees, SMITTYtheSMOKER, DivaHerself, VisionQuest220, swamprb, R2Egg2Q

Thanks Vince & Alexa for teaching a great class! I had a great time.

Thanks, John, for all the work you did at our class this weekend. You and Matt made it so easy for us to focus on teaching by taking care of so many of the details with the cookers. And this picture is suitable for framing!

I had the pleasure of helping out at this incredibly information packed competition class this weekend.

At the end of a long day it finally dawned upon me to get a group shot of the Brethren present (my apologies to those who left earlier for not thinking of this earlier).

IMG_1468.jpg

R-to-L: smokinyankees, SMITTYtheSMOKER, DivaHerself, VisionQuest220, swamprb, R2Egg2Q

Thanks Vince & Alexa for teaching a great class! I had a great time.

Thanks for the pron, bro!

Chuck C. from Bowling Over Pigs went direct from the class to the Smoke on the Mountain event and walked away with the GC!! Rockin' the Bullets!

Chuck called me this morning and shared the big news about earning the GC on Sunday! It was the best feeling hearing him talk about how he was able to take some of the things he learned on Saturday and immediately incorporate it into his process and attain great results. I think I now have an understanding of how Brent Walton must have felt when I would call him and share this kind of good news!

Brent used to tell us that it was an honor him and Kim to have played a small role in our success and Alexa and I feel that same way today with regards to Chuck.

You did it, Chuck, and we're honored to have played a small part in your success!

Feedback is starting to come in, and I'm just overwhelmed with how generous the attendees have been in their comments. Dustin with Starvin Marvins BBQ Team just sent us a link to his awesome writeup here.

Back