Rhode Island State BBQ Champ 2012

You can siqn up early with a $50 check by Jan 1st and save on reg. I just spoke to the org here's his info. Bud Faria 306 South Rd, Wakefield. RI 02879. ph 401-789-3902 Contest date is Jul 20-22.

Hey Jimmy,

Did you ever find out anything about New London?

Bunny

Rumor Has it that The Anchormen will be returning to the BBQ World for this one, and also the new and improved Traveling BBQ Allstars !

Probably because i didnt order a RI Red when i ordered my chicks.

Those Reds are more egg layers anyway.

A lot of people think of RI as the small state with a chicken for the state bird. Native Rhode Islanders, however, know that the true spirit of the state is best represented by a 58 foot long anatomically correct termite.

Really. :becky:

http://www.quahog.org/attractions/index.php?id=58

A lot of people think of RI as the small state with a chicken for the state bird. Native Rhode Islanders, however, know that the true spirit of the state is best represented by a 58 foot long anatomically correct termite.

I love when they decorate him for the holidays! I'll be back there in a few weeks so I have to make sure I get my fix of chowder, clam cakes, stuffies, D'Angelos, hot wieners, coffee milk and pizza strips!!! Did I mention how excited I am for this competition!!!!!!

• Thanks
Reactions: CBQ

I always look forward to seeing that whenever we drive out to the Cape... :p

• Thanks
Reactions: CBQ
I received an e-mail from Bud last night, he is extending the discount until Feb 1st. Here's the deal. A deposit of 50 now reduces your entry fee to 200, but they have to have it in buy the deadline. This event is @ the same time and place as the Balloon Fest. Has RV area and I believe 20x40 spots. Did I mention The Jack.

RI is a real place? I thought it was a fictional state just made up for Family Guy.

See you all out there. :becky:

I love when they decorate him for the holidays! I'll be back there in a few weeks so I have to make sure I get my fix of chowder, clam cakes, stuffies, D'Angelos, hot wieners, coffee milk and pizza strips!!! Did I mention how excited I am for this competition!!!!!!

stuffies and hot wieners? Is Jim staying at home?

The website needs se updating. He emailed the app last night.

***will trade Mai Tai for chance to swim with black aircraft carriers that are really dogs

Ok I am a bit slow. If we pay $50 now we get it off the early registration of $200 so the contest is $150 and our balance is $100?

Sled

I think you are right except you are not counting the "required" $25 or $50 space fee.

I would also assume there will be another charge for the NEBS Grilling Contest as well.