THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You can go to the RD website and check out the local fliers for the different store locations as well to see the exact prices. I'm always jealous of the brisket prices in TX :-D. Butts here are normally in the $1.20-150/lb range depending on the month.

As for wings, they sell both the whole wings and the separated wings. I bought a 40# box of separated wings last year, brought it home, dumped them all into the sink, separated them out and I think we got 12 bags of two dozen each? Vacuum sealed and into the freezer. I still haven't used them all...

That's amazing they have boxes of whole wings. I must have completely missed though when I was there a few weeks ago. That is one of the hardest things to find in the grocery stores around my area and i much prefer to cook whole wings instead of pieces.

I'm like a kid in a candy store at RD! If your not a KCBS member, you should be just to have acces to this Price Club of BBQ. I shopped at the Richmond store back in April for a contest and the associate let me fish through several boxes of briskets until I found what I wanted. Same thing with the Pork butts. If you need anything connected to catering or competition, this is where it happening!:clap:

The only reason I am a KCBS member is for RD. The entry fee is less than your other membership stores and they have more variety of what I want for BBQ.

I love restaurant depot! I did have a hiccup last week when I went to buy ribs. I opened one of the packages and it smelled terrible so I returned it along with the other 3 sets of ribs that I bought. They gave a little grief but gave me credit for my purchase. The sad thing is the 3 unopened racks that I returned were put back in the cooler for sale šŸ˜¬. But other than that i haven't had an issue with them and will buy my next big round of meat from there. Just wanted to let you guys know that sometimes they make mistakes and they are very good about fixing them.

Rd

Join RD. No charge. Business license & federal tax ID. (Doesn't have to be restaurant related business, your's or a friend's)

Back