Restaurant Depot - KCBS

You do have to get a day pass, just tell them account #5717668 and you get a pass no problem. If you get a weak employee on a weak day, you might get a card. At my 2 local RD's, the girl who seems there 24/7 follows the rules and will not give a card. I was there this weekend and another girl was there and she said she would give me a card, but then the machine was broke. Darn.

But it is well worth the effort to get a day pass.

NeoTrout,

I live 5 minutes from the Alsip store. I could do some real damage in there! I looked in the meat dept for probably 20 minutes. I got 17lbs of pork shoulder, big a$$ pot for large bbq sauce recipes and big bag of lump. Just going there sparks my imagination and inspiration.

Yep. It's a great place. I go to the one in Lombard. Lots of stuff to stir the imagination. What could I do with a 5 gal. bucket of soy sauce? :cool:

hey desert dweller i agree with you wholeheartedly. while it seems like nothing, i would have a very difficult time accepting use of the boyscouts tax id. after all, if it isn't resold, doesn't the bsa pay the tax at the end of the year? and that i feel is not right.
Actually, not necessarily. Just declare it taxable at the register and pay for it there. The record of the sale will appear on the account, but as you have paid for the purchase (and the tax) there is no harm, no foul. I'd sure ask the Scouting leaders first, though.

Back