THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raindog69

MemberGot rid of the matchlight.
Recently sold my Traeger Junior because of wild fluctuations and too much time and money trying to fix. You would think I would know better but I got a great deal on the Traeger Eastwood 22. I like the Eastwood and it works great but I just don't need this big of a grill (just wife and myself) and would like to get back to the small size pellet grill like the Junior. I am leery of buying another Traeger. I'm sure this topic has been covered but would appreciate opinions on a small pellet grill.

I use the heck out of my Traeger ranger, Take it camping, use it as a second grill at home. Its held up great and will hold temps within about 15*.

I've seen a few older posts on the forum that MAK may be coming out with a MAK Mini in 2020? No idea if this is the case, if anyone has some info, please chime in.

Back