Redhead

NRA4Life

is Blowin Smoke!
I scored with a redhead last week! code EZ Craigslist was extra kind to me last week, found this redhead stainless performer 10 minutes from home, complete with the propane tank, charcoal bin, igniter that still works, not a spec of rust or chip in the porcelain except for the standard minor problem around the lid handle. Cleaned her up, replaced all the hardware with stainless, ordered a new ash wiper assembly and a stainless cooking grate from Weber. $75. I didn't even try to talk him down on the price, just pulled the money out and hauled away an immaculate condition red hot redhead! It temporarily joins my (partially pictured) Blue DD (2000) stainless performer in the stable until I move Blue to the comp trailer.

picture.php

picture.php

I think that's the best 'er Rescue I've seen all year. Congratulations! Be sure to check the expire date on that DOT cylinder. 5 years max I think.

I think that's the best 'er Rescue I've seen all year. Congratulations! Be sure to check the expire date on that DOT cylinder. 5 years max I think.
Used to be 12 years on new manufacture, 7 years on re certification. I do not know if it has changed.

Back