Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Red, White and BBQ, Westmont, IL - May 24 & 24, 2009

Kathy & I have the Sundrop & Jack!:icon_devil Speaking of Sundrop, anyone need any as we're coming up?

Phillip

You can keep everything at my site... I'll watch it like a hawk... Or is that drink it like a fish? I get confused sometimes.... :icon_smil

But you look sooo much alike :biggrin:

We're packed and hitting the road tonight. I figure if I drive at an idle I should make it there by Friday morning. :rolleyes:
i dont even own pair of red crocs!

PARTY AT THE SMOSCO MOHO!!!!

Woo Hooo!!!!!!
you can always count on Walt for some Jack and a good cigar.

See everybody early Saturday. And I paid for 2 spots when I sent in the app. 20x40 will hold the trailer with room to spare but not sure the truck will fit. Oh well, I'm sure they will have handicapped competitor parking close.

Have to ask Carol if we got the info packet today.

The info packet was basically making sure people knew about them enforcing the space sizes... And directions...

For you, just take 294, to Ogden West (about 3 miles) to Blackhawk north to park... Blackhawk is a street light.

My trailer is 7'x14' which is 18' long, but I take up 25' with the ramp door down. I only need the door down to unload/load my smoker. Will I need to pay for an extra spot?

Probably not but only the organizer can answer that for sure. I think they are worried about fitting everyone in, so if you take up more space while unloading that shouldn't be a problem. I think y trailer is a little over 20 feet with the ramp down as well.

My trailer is 7'x14' which is 18' long, but I take up 25' with the ramp door down. I only need the door down to unload/load my smoker. Will I need to pay for an extra spot?

Give me $25 and I will make sure that you are taken care of. Or better yet, just bring me a bottle of Jack. I'll make sure they look the other way... Don't look at it as a favor, just think of it as it's the least I can do.... I mean, it is my home contest and all.... :twisted:

Amy thinks that it was in your possession after Lamb's Farm. She said that it isn't in our rub bin. A least someone in the family has a memory :rolleyes:

Found it!!:biggrin:

Will have some biscuts and sausage gravy for breakfast Sun morning at 7:30am for anyone who would like some.

Found it!!:biggrin:

Will have some biscuts and sausage gravy for breakfast Sun morning at 7:30am for anyone who would like some.

I've been craving your B&G since October :biggrin:

We'll bring some fruit to share. Gotta have some fiber! :rolleyes:

I've been craving your B&G since October :biggrin:

We'll bring some fruit to share. Gotta have some fiber! :rolleyes:

Good deal Ron.:-D

Thought the Mimosa's with the "pulp in" orange juice covered the fiber catergory.....:rolleyes::tongue:

Back