THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks Something like I do I use Hunts whole tomatoes- 3 cans and crush them with my hands I like the thickness it helps to give my chili this way That is all the tomato product I use

Chili with beans is just vegetable stew.

Here’s your no bean chili.

1d5200cf4e173f34464b292f9efa3cdc.jpg

You’re welcome.

I am very picky when it comes to tomato added to chili. Too much acidic acid ruins chili for me.

Bought some Wick Fowlers chili mix. Only so so as a standalone chili. But would probably be pretty damn good as a dip with tortilla chips.

I try lots of the chili mixes, those with separate packages I leave out the paprika.

I made this in the Crock Pot last night. I followed the recipe exact. At first glance the recipe seems to go a bit overboard on the tomato product but the simple seasonings bring it all together nicely. Chili for breakfast this morning. Next time I might add an additional pound of ground beef. This is really good chili and I love the simplicity.

Back