THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hoggy Style

Is lookin for wood to cook with.
Somebody I work with asked if there are any places I recommend in Independence, MO. and I had no idea. Any recommendations? I know I could direct them into the metro or to Oklahoma Joes but they want to stay around Independence.

thanks for any input...

Hmm...that's a good question. I'm spoiled because Okie Joe's is right next to my office. Isn't there a Gates location over off of 40 HWY in Independence?

Plowboys is just a few minutes away from there. I 70 east to hwy 7 then south a few

I didn't know Plowboys had a restaurant. I was going to say that I believe Smokehouse BBQ had an Independence location. I personally would drive a little bit to Bryant's, OK Joes, Smokin Guns, etc... But if Plowboys has a restaurant in the area, I would definitely give that a go.

I didn't know Plowboys had a restaurant. I was going to say that I believe Smokehouse BBQ had an Independence location. I personally would drive a little bit to Bryant's, OK Joes, Smokin Guns, etc... But if Plowboys has a restaurant in the area, I would definitely give that a go.

I'm also curious to know if Plowboy has an actual restaurant...if so, I know where I'll be this weekend!

sl7jwmg.jpg

Iv8DEHo.jpg

Back