THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jason TQ

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Batch Image
I need to get out more.......but I'm randomly and cooking today. Kroger had butts on sale and since there is the one contest we do a year is coming up in a few weeks I got some to trim and toss in the freezer :becky:.

Love those $.99/lb sales. Might go back and get a few more. So I pretty aggressively trimmed down 4 butts that gave me about 11lbs of chunks. Figured I'd toss em on the pitboss last minute.

Going to a friends tomorrow so will turn it into pulled pork and probably do some pulled pork cheese fries tonight.

Threw a chicken, beef and pork rub on them to kill a couple rando bottles I have. Smoking 250'ish for 2-3hrs and then wrapped up and into the oven most likely.

oRcLlSsl.jpg

9yBgVuml.jpg

DJcfp9ol.jpg

E5z5vvil.jpg

UB4rLQul.jpg

A3kkJn2l.jpg

Let's see what happens :biggrin1:

:shock:

That's a whole sheet pan of them pork nachos!

Great stuff. Good to see you about again. Hope all is well back East.

That looks like a pan o’ chit!!!

Please send here forthwith fer proper disposal !!!!

Great cook Jason. I am going to try the pulled pork fries for sure. One of my favorites is chili cheese fries

Back