THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your cold prep table goes where the cooler is. The fridge looks like the hinges are on the wrong side. Throw the buffalo chopper in the trash, it is a cat food maker and it is going to hurt someone where it is at..

From the opening for service to walk back.... Fryer, flattop, chargrill, then burners.

Just thinking out loud, but my TINY line cooked 200 covers for breakfast, often with 1 cook.

Your cold prep table goes where the cooler is. The fridge looks like the hinges are on the wrong side. Throw the buffalo chopper in the trash, it is a cat food maker and it is going to hurt someone where it is at..

From the opening for service to walk back.... Fryer, flattop, chargrill, then burners.

Just thinking out loud, but my TINY line cooked 200 covers for breakfast, often with 1 cook.

Thanks. All very good stuff to note. I appreciate it :-D. The buffalo chopper came with the place. I've used it once and you have to only let the pork go through once or else it gets chopped to hell and the top is a pain to clean. I've already said we need to pull it by hand which doesn't take long anyways. Luckily I have a lot of say in the kitchen :becky:. Tips always welcome here :thumb:.

Jason, congrats on pursuing your dream! A buddy of mine moved to Lawrenceville, so I just alerted him on your opening!

We have the opening penciled onto the calendar :-D, so keep us up to date on the official date! We'll be on spring break that week and are planning on making the tour de BBQ and trying a few different restaurants we've had on our list, so we'll definitely put y'all on the list!

Thanks. All very good stuff to note. I appreciate it :-D. The buffalo chopper came with the place. I've used it once and you have to only let the pork go through once or else it gets chopped to hell and the top is a pain to clean. I've already said we need to pull it by hand which doesn't take long anyways. Luckily I have a lot of say in the kitchen :becky:. Tips always welcome here :thumb:.

What about a Pork Puller ?

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0WKoh76UaI"]The ULTIMATE PORK PULLER - YouTube[/ame]

:-D

Back