THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well I am glad we at least have a notes section
Open meetings via the web should be the Primary Issue in the up coming election
Or Maybe it will be conflicts of interest

Hey Thom I agree, I dont understand why this cant be the focus of the Board this year. At least we can support a candidate that makes that the focus for next year as you say!!

Merl Thanks for the update. I wonder if the withdrawal of the nepotism issue was because it would have been voted down and no allowed to reappear at least for a year? Again many thanks!

Is that the rule? Something gets voted down and is not allowed to reappear for a year?

From the way I understood Merl, it was withdrawn and not allowed to be voted on.
I don't know the actual timing if it is a year or not, but I believe it would not be able to be brought up in that same form again. The board uses what appeared to me to be a modified version of Robert's Rule of Order, so hard to tell what KCBS has adopted.

Back