THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

btcg

Babbling Farker
So, I'm in Pittsburgh with the wife & son for this season's Winter Classis: Pittsburgh Penguins vs. Washington Capitals.

Our son's band played last night in Virginia, so we're waiting for him to arrive to go to the game with us. Snapped a picture of the missus while she was doing her hair:

1.jpg

And promptly got exiled. So I hit the parking lot and got a few pics of the tailgating goin on, and the various grills in use:

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

Looks like fun! So did the missus approve your posting of the pic? :becky: If I did that to my wife, it'd be my last post!

Looks like fun! So did the missus approve your posting of the pic? :becky: If I did that to my wife, it'd be my last post!

She doesn't know... so no "Bobbit" moment here, yet.

I tried to get diferent shots of the various grills in use. The guy with the Stanley Cup was a hoot. I used my standard line on him:

"It's odd how the Cup doen't look so good when you see it in person, eh?"

GO CAPS :clap2:

^^^^^^^bwwwaaahahahahahahahahahahaha^^^^^^^
Not happening my man... Pens are going dancing with Lord Stanley again this year...
IMG_0603.jpg

The Pens coach, Dan Bylsma, is a good customer of the Barber Shop i worked at in Wilkes-Barre, Pa. (before i started railroading) He otld us that if they won the cup he would bring it in to the barber shop for a hot towel and shave...

DSCN0217.jpg

WOW,

What a great night! Great food, plenty o' drink, and Styx played a set during the 2nd intermission.

AND... the Caps won... convincingly.

This was better than a Super Bowl!

^^^^^^^bwwwaaahahahahahahahahahahaha^^^^^^^
Not happening my man... Pens are going dancing with Lord Stanley again this year...
IMG_0603.jpg

The Pens coach, Dan Bylsma, is a good customer of the Barber Shop i worked at in Wilkes-Barre, Pa. (before i started railroading) He otld us that if they won the cup he would bring it in to the barber shop for a hot towel and shave...

DSCN0217.jpg

Sorry,

But I met my missus in 1998, when the Caps played the Red Wings in the SCF's. I was from Detroit. When we decided to become a family the following year, I was the one to move... to DC.

So I'm a fan of both teams the Caps (we're season ticket holders) and the Red Wings (a.k.a the BEST team in hockey).

Nobody will beat Detroit.

Back