Q Whores

I only plan on doing 3 this year, Salisbury,New Holland and Dover. I'm available for the rest of them if anyone needs help.

ok i thought this was about "Q" groupies so I am confused.

We have a lot of BBQ WHORES, the usually come out around 4am after we go through the local classifieds and make some phone calls and find the best deal. I love whores.

We were honored to be invited to hang with Moonswiners this year at the Jack. We didnt help him cook, "like Podge really needs the help" but we did help him drink, eat, and blocked the crazy crowd during turn ins. We helped Randy from Ulcer Acres eat & drink, "like Randy needs help drinking" and the whole trip is a something we will never forget. I cant leave out Jim & Tina for their help getting me lit on Friday night while Big Mike was busy filling his pit. Yes I can be a whore.

Im ready to cook!

It was certainly most appreciated Dale !!.. by the way, I sent you an e-mail about our next weekend annual trip to Hooters, and had invited you and Matt to drop by. Drop me a line.

Well, that makes me one of them whatcha-ma-callits then. I helped out a couple of times this year as well to another team.....

Nothing wrong with helping out another team in need. It is all in fun, fellowship, and competing... ( and picking up a few ideas). We ask for items in need (like coffee filters we forgot), and we are also asked for items in need, so why not ask for help when needed or offer help if we have the time?
Besides, are we Brethren?????

I hope to be a whore next year as much as I can. Would like to do it so I can keep from getting rusty. I need to save up some cash for the royal and jack. I will even do dishes but no happy endings. If anybody is interested I am available

Just don't you forget who the PIMP is Biaaaaatch..

I cant leave out Jim & Tina for their help getting me lit on Friday night while Big Mike was busy filling his pit. Yes I can be a whore.

Yes you can Dale and thanks for not breaking out any of that jelly that KY is so well known for :lol:

Jim, and I thought that you were such a respectable ol guy.....well, ok, maybe not so much.....but, that line cost me some coffee out the old nose......
Needed that.....

I cooked with the Meatheads, Smoke on Wheels, KC Can Crew and Walt/Wanye/JD this year...so I guess I resemble those remarks as well.

I don't ever really cook with any teams but when they are in full blast around the area, I try my best to be available to lend a hand to the guys around and help out where I can.

My friends who aren't into Que like me say I'm the "Little Sister" of the circuit around here. Not really a whore. I guess.

I was gping to last fall but fell just before I was to leave the house and ripped my thigh muscel off of my kneecap. Would try the whoring thing again- without falling.

Jim, and I thought that you were such a respectable ol guy.....well, ok, maybe not so much.....but, that line cost me some coffee out the old nose......
Needed that.....

Glad you liked it Rob. be sure you get all of it wiped off of your monitor before it dries.

lol Jim I have come up with about 20 awesome replies that I think are great and I promise that you would laugh, but none are rated PG.

Back