THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Strap one of these to the canoe.

*only works in calm waters*
tumblr_l31gg1WDdP1qbn4tu.jpg

Grilling with a Smokey Joe while slipping down river at the same time is very doable. I strap mine onto a dry box and cook hamburgers and hotdogs. We link up in twos and threes and pass them around! Have Fun!!

I'd through a Burger own her throat, take her out paddlin and show her your moves then...........:wink: ADC Rocks. Seriously since your packing a Shrimp:heh: make it surf & turf and drop a pair of Bacon wrapped Filet Mignons after all a girl needs plenty of protein when out Paddlin. Add some minute rice cooked in chicken stock with a Squeeze of lemon in the stock, Finish with grilled peaches drizzled with a Little JD out of the flask all good canoe folks pack for Snake bites & Such and some honey in the little packs you stole from the KFC last night.

There is the delicate question of the beer creating the need for bathroom breaks.

k have some question 2 address i see . first she is 5'10 about 140ish my guess (u know girls and their weight; ain't asking) cute by my standards (haven't been drinking yet) , have not elevated her to the G word just yet, excuse the pun but brisket is a little overboard and yes i plan on cooking on the water and drinking some craft beer (lone star is not beer, craft anyway).
smilie-finger.jpg
To the guy that grew up on Iron city Lite:puke: what Passes for Craft Beer in that neck of the woods must be OLD FROTH & SLOSH or is it Strauub?:laugh: LONE STAR rules.:p

You'll be fine......if these guys can pull it off, then you'll be fine........

300365_279227368776453_1003071499_n.jpg

537154_379586802073842_890975924_n.jpg

Just don't leave her asking: "Where's the BEEF?"

clara_peller5_150.jpg

If you want to maybe go simple & quick......hotdogs?

BigWeiner.jpg

3331524007_52fb40a79d_o-1.jpg

Why are those wimen smiling like they hit the power ball of Sausage, They must have never been to Tx.:tongue:

thanks guys/gals some good ideas, the ribbing was fun also (i'm sure iron city is even better than lone star). will try to post picture when i figure out how :grin: !

Back