Pulled the trigger

KB BBQ

is Blowin Smoke!

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
Kenny
Brethren, it's a done deal. The credit card came out and the "Make Payment" button was pressed. I pulled the trigger on a Lonestar Grillz 30' Offset cabinet smoker. Upgrades include the 1/2" thick firebox, off road wheel package, stainless steel front table, brass drain valve, charcoal "S" basket (so I have the option to get some sleep on an overnight cook), fire management basket, ash rake and fire poker, 2 probe ports, temp control port and pull handle. Now the wait begins.. 12-16 weeks to build and shipping from Texas to California. Can't wait to begin burnin' sticks on the new smoker! :rockon:
https://lonestargrillz.com/collections/smokers/products/30-x-36-offset-cabinet-smoker

That is one fine offset, I can see why you pulled the trigger on it!! One beast of a smoker. Looking forward to your cooks!

That's awesome! Congrats on the new purchase. I too just placed an order with them. I bought the 20x42 offset. And now we start the waiting game until delivery lol

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Welcome to the LSG Family, Kenny! Love my vertical offset and the build quality is fantastic. Solid option package- you’re really going to enjoy this cooker. Looking forward to seeing your future cooks!

Thanks everyone, I'll post pictures of the first cook with the traditional BBQ Brethren Fatty to get things off to a good start with the seasoning!

Heck yea Kenny! Congrats!

Wish Chris had the 30" cabinet offset available when I bought my 30" vertical offset. Love my VO don't get me wrong but the cabinet is awesome.

Can't wait to see the cooks. :clap2:

Back