THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

grilling24x7

Full Fledged Farker
I used to only make pulled pork sandwiches with my leftovers. I always thought tacos were for beef. Boy was I wrong.

Yesterday I was feeling crazy.

Cheese, avocado, reheated pulled pork (frozen in BBQ sauce for a few months), and a spicy sriracha coleslaw on a soft shell.

Wow, wow and wow.

I was so happy. I ate 5 of them!

pork_taco5.jpg

This has become a favorite way to use up pulled pork for me as well. As a matter of fact, it's what's for dinner tonight. I reheat with some stock and add some onion and chilis. Yours look tasty.

I like leftover pulled pork and fried egg tacos for breakfast. Got to make sure the yolk is still nice and runny.

A go to for me has been mission's white corn tortillas, they're very tender. I like to fill them either with lettuce and cheese and pulled pork with a sweeter sauce, or pulled pork, creamy slaw, and roxy's mustard sauce.

Back